Here you will find an up-to-date list of measures against COVID-19 in our resort *
- UPDATED 28.2.2022
- From 26.2.2022 we provide accommodation for everyone in BASE mode – there is no need to show negative test, vaccination certificate or other forms.
- A person in BASE mode is considered to be a person regardless of immune status. (OP, OTP or OP + modes no longer apply)
- Respirator duty in the interior (reception, restaurant outside consumption, common indoor areas) and compliance with hygienic measures (disinfection, 2m distances) still apply.
Operation of individual operations:
- The interior of the restaurant is open in BASE mode for guests and the public.
- Open in BASE mode according to standard opening hours.
- We especially recommend external visitors to check the free capacity by phone in advance.
SKI Center, FUN Center, children’s corner and kids enternainers also work in BASIC mode and without capacity restrictions.
If you did not find what you were looking for, write to our Anička in the live chat at the bottom of the page, or contact the reception. We are looking forward to you!